20 Personal Branding Tasks You Can Do Everyday
Surfing through the internet today I stumbled upon an article with headline same as the theme of this post. It summarizes what was in my mind all through today about what a young entrepreneur should do daily in order to build consistently a brand and an online presence that sets him apart from the competition. The article is attributed to Mohammed Altaee, one of the most passionate and generous personal branding bloggers out there today. I decided to edit it a bit, add some few tasks and share it with you guys on this blog. Let’s go through them together!!!!!
1. Ask yourself this question about your personal brand: “Why should anybody listen to me
2. Continually hone your skill through self-improvement.
3. Every day ask yourself: How can I communicate my unique value message today?
4. Post a status message daily on Facebook, something engaging or interesting.
5. Put more time in conversations that drive value.
6. Follow your lead and build networks through reaching out / giving back. Also, focus on own website daily as personal brand ‘hub’.
7. Find at least 10 things worth retweeting in your home feed and share it to your followers.
8. Ask good questions; put yourself in the person’s shoes. That way, you ask the question as if you yourself were being asked.
9. Tweet, Facebook, LinkedIn – relevant information, group discussions, network, promotion of your field of interest. Collaboration is key.
10. Remember to do something for your brand that is offline. It’s not all about building an online brand.
11. Don’t react to challenges, but act strategically! If not on-brand activity, then change course.
12. Be true.
13. Send out a Tweet or Status Update with a tip related to their niche and major keywords.
14. Play your own kind of music.
15. Do something unselfish that helps somebody else or promotes their work. Repeat as often as possible.
16. Write for people example blogs that you are sure that have a great number of your target group as followers or readers
17. Keep on working on your communication skills
18. Work on how you manage time. Turn around time is a very important factor in the market; you have to deliver in time.
19. If you know your fashion style is a mess, work on it. If you fail in your appearance, you have a thin chance to getting your product across.
20. Master a Niche: Don’t join the rest. Bring something new to the market. Not just getting a Niche but mastering it and making it your own.
Hope your mind have been opened. I promise to update you on more!!!!!